Official Reddit reUnited Clash of Clans forum

Our quest. Together! United.

Chief Ted

Our quest. Together! United.

Post by Chief Ted on Thu 20 Feb 2014, 09:35

Reunited and it feels so good!

Our quest as a clan is to be a welcoming environment bent on destroying bases and rising to the top of Reddit clans! In our year together, we have shown the world that we can win clan wars, out donate all others, and create an environment of fun that we all can enjoy. We have gained a reputation as one of the top clans to join. 

Our clan spans a lot of ages, countries, and even languages. Yet, we remain as one. Dutifully accepting newcomers, training them in our ways, and unleashing them upon the COC world. 

My hope for our clan is that we continue to be a place where we all feel welcome. Where we can get a respite from our lives. And enter into a world of friendship and epic battles. 

If you so choose me as elder- I will continue to uphold the history of our great clan. I will strive to ensure everyone feels welcome and a part of our clan. I will strive to ensure we are all there to lend a hand in the COC world and outside of it. I might even tell a real bad pun now and again to keep it lively. 

I would be honored if you would consider me as elder. I will do my best to uphold the clan's honor. I will do my best to ensure our clan is welcoming place for all.

The other elder applicants are wonderful chiefs who bring a lot to our clan. Great folks! Thanks for considering me worthy of being considered.

Ted

Raztog

Re: Our quest. Together! United.

Post by Raztog on Mon 24 Feb 2014, 06:55

It's always been great to have you in (Re)United Ted.  Best of luck to you Smile

Raz...

Current date/time is Sat 19 Aug 2017, 05:41