Official Reddit reUnited Clash of Clans forum

sKILLS3741

sKILLS3741

sKILLS3741

Post by sKILLS3741 on Thu 20 Feb 2014, 09:53

Hey clanmates! Very Happy 
    It’s Matt here, and I was lucky enough to advance to the next stage in the elder application process.  Before I start, I just want to say that if one of the other runners beats me, it is not a big deal. I will keep on trying and trying to earn elder. The people I am running against are very great clanmates, so the votes may be down to the wire! Anyway, let’s get down to my campaign!
    The thing that sets me apart from everyone else in this clan is that I am willing to the dirty work that no one else wants. I have worked on this clan for hours at a time, trying to fulfill its potential. I have hand-drawn one piece of art for the forums and photo shopped the other, for a combined time of 4 hours. I could be using this time to hang out with friends, or play clash, or stuff along those lines, like most of you probably would. However, I think this clan means more than a symbol and a name. The clashers on Reddit Reunited are the most fun, nice, and generous people you can find in the game. I have started the process of proving we are an amazing clan by making artwork and by adding the largest raid category in the season review. Besides being loyal, the other candidates have done very little to show their love and appreciation to the clan. I, however, have.
    I have not only proven that I am loyal, I have proven I am a helpful and reliable person. When the clan was migrating, Gandalf (The Great) needed help with telling Ron to stay as long as possible and direct people. I was the first and only person to volunteer and do it. I would do it a thousand times over for this clan if I had to. Also, during the holidays, all elders took a two season break from kicking and reviews. Everyone I talked to wanted to see a review. So, I took an hour and a half of my personal time out of my day to write a review, even though it was not my job. Lastly, I have answered questions that new members have had when elders are not around. I bet that at least one other person was online at one of those times and did not feel like helping, but I did. Even without an “Elder” tag after my name, I have shown to everyone how helpful I am. That proves to everyone I am willing to step up and do the dirty work that comes with being elder.
    The reason why I want to be elder is to fulfil Reddit Reunited’s potential. We, as a clan, are more than just a part of a game, we are a family. When one of us is feeling down, there is always someone online to brighten their mood. We have qualities of an amazing, active, and generous clan. My goal, as elder, is to show to everyone how great of a clan we are and could be. Whether it is on the forums to clash of clans.
    If I can do it, you can do it. Now join me, and vote for what MATTers!
    Clash on,

Matt

sKILLS3741

Re: sKILLS3741

Post by sKILLS3741 on Thu 20 Feb 2014, 09:59

If you want to see the review I wrote, here it is! http://redditunited.forumotion.com/t322-reddit-united-week-48-review
    BobTheB0$$_DUCK EDITION

Post by BobTheB0$$_DUCK EDITION on Thu 20 Feb 2014, 12:42

Vote Matt. You were nice enough to vote for my brother (Eidwripper) or me if you did not get picked. But what happened was the reverse scenario. You would be there for me. And here I am for you. You are a loyal clan member who will spend hours on end for this clan. You are a very dedicated dude, and we need You to help reunite this clan. I believe we need you Clash on Matt, and may the odds be in your favor.

-A duck named bob

Last edited by BobTheB0$$_DUCK EDITION on Thu 20 Feb 2014, 13:04; edited 1 time in total

Eidwripper123

Post by Eidwripper123 on Thu 20 Feb 2014, 12:47

I vote you for the reason bob stated. Eidwripper who is almost TH 10

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 19 Aug 2017, 05:34