Reddit reUnited CoC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Reddit reUnited Clash of Clans forum

2 posters

My journey at reddit united

Eidwripper123

My journey at reddit united Empty My journey at reddit united

Post by Eidwripper123 Thu 20 Feb 2014, 13:30

It has been almost a year since i joined RU and a lot happend in that time. 
    I am talking about this as i feel it is the right time to do so, and i care enough about the clan to do this. When i first joined the clan, it wasnt going to be my home, but the clan members are so friendly and the clan was nice enough to let my bro in, it became my home. Once i realized this, i tried to show respect for the clan by trophy hunting, so the elders realized i cared and wanted to do something for the clan. In the trophy hunts, i pushed and pushed and pushed, but peaked too early and burned out. This was disappointing but i became so competitive that it wasn't fun anymore. So i hated pushing after this and gand sent me a reply when i told him i would quit coc, and he gave me the realization it's just a game and i play to have fun. A few months later i almost left the clan as envy, was inactive and i didnt want a leader who couldn't play, but when i left there was a stalker stalking me and i got rejected by the clan i was going to join. I missed RU sooooooo much i reapplied and gand was nice enough to accept me. About a month later, gand took over as leader, which is awesome and he opened elder applications. I applied but my application was too short i discovered this just today and i realize that is true. It is disappointing, and if i had to re do my elder application i would say: I think making me an elder would be a good choice because i am trustworthy, one of the most active members of the clan, i was through a lot in my experience in this clan, and not afraid to work hard. I did anything i could to be well liked by clanmates and even trophy pushed as hard as i can in a clan war because gand wanted me to and to show respect, so i push in clan wars, even though i hate pushing. I donate what is asked, welcome new members in the clan and have a good sense of humor. This is why i think i should be chosen as elder. 
             I wish i wrote this earlier, but i hope you will still read this and consider it, but i understand if u cannot put me in the elder application because it is too late. I wrote this because i care a lot about this and would really like to help out the clan by writing weekly reviews, telling new members how to access the fourm, etc. i hope you enjoyed my story about my experience at RU. 

Clash on, 
                 Eidwripper.
    Gandalf
    Gandalf
    Admin

My journey at reddit united Empty Re: My journey at reddit united

Post by Gandalf Thu 20 Feb 2014, 21:44

Eid, thx for letting us all know you are dedicated to RrU and it feels like home. I think that is true for most of us and it is because everybody is respected equally. That is the main reason we stand out as an awesome clan. Unfortunately the applications are closed for now and campaigning has started but without being an elder I would still very much appreciate the support you are offering. Clash on and be prepared to push on for the late Mar trophy push (start late, peak on time Laughing)
    Eidwripper123

My journey at reddit united Empty YYYEEEEEEAAAAH!

Post by Eidwripper123 Fri 21 Feb 2014, 02:21

im going for masters this time
    Gandalf
    Gandalf
    Admin

Post by Gandalf Fri 21 Feb 2014, 02:59

I love this spirit  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:06