Reddit reUnited CoC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Reddit reUnited Clash of Clans forum

+3
Slackers
Splurt_CoC
Tom_RRU
7 posters

Goodbye for now RRU

Tom_RRU
    Tom_RRU

Goodbye for now RRU Empty Goodbye for now RRU

Post by Tom_RRU Wed 12 Mar 2014, 07:20

RRU!

It saddens me to have to tell you that I am going to be leaving the game soon.

After a (heated) couple of discussions with the wife, she really no longer wants me to play.

We've agreed that April 1 is a fair date to finish. I will complete the reddit trophy push and say my goodbyes. I will then have a final push in Golden for a week and then hang up my boots (well maybe I'll sneak on to collect my central collectors hehe).

I don't think I will be able to make the 400 every month and its not fair to the clan. Someone more active can take my spot and enjoy all you fabulous guys' company.

The clan is looking great and is only getting better.

I'll still be around now and again and hopefully once we get into a bit of a better routine I can be active and come back!

For now get ready for this push and I'll see you in clan chat!!

Regards

A very sad clasher

Tom
    Splurt_CoC
    Splurt_CoC

Goodbye for now RRU Empty Re: Goodbye for now RRU

Post by Splurt_CoC Wed 12 Mar 2014, 07:31

Was a pleasure getting to know you, Tom. Here's to hoping things with the missus smooth over and that you're able to keep in touch.

To one last push!  jocolor
    Slackers
    Slackers

Post by Slackers Wed 12 Mar 2014, 11:01

o.O this message came unexpected. Hope you and your wife figure everything out and make sure you pleasure her well. Private life is way more important than games.

Was really nice to get to know you and i would really like to see you get active again as long it won't mess up your life or your marriage.

Let's make the best of this push
    BobTheB0$$_DUCK EDITION
    BobTheB0$$_DUCK EDITION

Post by BobTheB0$$_DUCK EDITION Thu 13 Mar 2014, 15:57

I will take your place as elder, tom. I am sorry. Derp! But in all seriousness it is sad to see you leave. You will always be with us in spirit.
    lanyang

Post by lanyang Fri 14 Mar 2014, 01:13

was nice getting to know you tom. sad to see you go. hopefully youll come back soon even thought you should focus on private life first. that takes priority haha
    Eidwripper123

Post by Eidwripper123 Sat 15 Mar 2014, 03:46

DONT LEAVE U HAVE A BEAUTIFUL TH 10 BASE! WHYYYYYYY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN
    Gandalf
    Gandalf
    Admin

Post by Gandalf Fri 21 Mar 2014, 22:11

I would like to take this opportunity and thank Tom for all his great contributions to Reddit reUnited and formerly United. For those that are not aware Tom and I were the first elders in Reddit United and for CoC life we have a long history together  Smile . I always enjoyed Tom's company and CoC spirit that helped many of us improve our game, and I think I speak on behalf of many of you. For sure he will be missed. 
    With the baby due in May you have some exciting times ahead and I sincerely hope everything works out between you and your wife and wish you all the best irl. Good luck to you Tom and hope to see you back one day. We will always have a spot for you  Exclamation
    Slackers
    Slackers

Post by Slackers Sat 22 Mar 2014, 22:03

Gandalf wrote:I would like to take this opportunity and thank Tom for all his great contributions to Reddit reUnited and formerly United. For those that are not aware Tom and I were the first elders in Reddit United and for CoC life we have a long history together  Smile . I always enjoyed Tom's company and CoC spirit that helped many of us improve our game, and I think I speak on behalf of many of you. For sure he will be missed. 
    With the baby due in May you have some exciting times ahead and I sincerely hope everything works out between you and your wife and wish you all the best irl. Good luck to you Tom and hope to see you back one day. We will always have a spot for you  Exclamation

AMEN

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 17:24