Reddit reUnited CoC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Reddit reUnited Clash of Clans forum

+6
Bilal_RRU
Splurt_CoC
Lobwan
Slackers
Tom_RRU
Gandalf
10 posters

Cycle 1 (week 52) RrU events review

Gandalf
    Gandalf
    Admin

Cycle 1 (week 52) RrU events review Empty Cycle 1 (week 52) RrU events review

Post by Gandalf Sun 16 Feb 2014, 21:32

Reddit gave birth to a new baby and she is called reUnited!!!!

Hello again my fellow troopers Gandalf here with the first review of life in Reddit reUnited. This must have been the most exciting cycle in our existence. Technically since we are only 1.5 week old this is by definition true but you all know what I am talking about. I don’t even know where and how to start. So let’s go through sequentially. Wednesday Feb 5th CET evening time Gandalf The Grey stepped out of Reddit United and returned as Gandalf The White in the new branch Reddit reUnited. With the support of the elders Lobwan, Ron Mexico 88 and Raztog in United taking care of crowd control and informing people what happened we managed to direct the majority of the United to our new home within a few hours. Splurt being promoted to elder took the night shift to accept and welcome all members in US time zones into reUnited. With Ron Mexico 88 and Raztog staying behind for a few more days to take care of the final lost souls we successfully transitioned the full crew from United into Reddit reUnited except for kenrock82, DogWilson (inactive and still in United) and twentybeats who decided to go somewhere else. I would like to thank all elders for their big support in this move and especially Ron Mexico 88 and Raztog for staying behind so long to make sure everybody was informed while there was hardly anybody left to talk to or receive donations from. Within a day after giving birth another miracle happened as Tom and bLAZe found their way back to The Shire after being away for quite some time (Tom more than half a year and bLAZe 3 months) battling against the powers of Mordor in other clans of the Middle-Earth. bLAZe even broke his leg in one of his heroic battles. Welcome home guys and glad to see you back. For the non-veterans amongst us Tom and I were promoted as first elders in Reddit United back in March 2013. Just after coming home Tom went straight off and created our own Reddit reUnited YouTube channel and already uploaded two videos featuring charizardw, tristan, Bilal, Broman 66 and unreal41683 plus one of his own raids. Excellent work Tom, gonna make us famous and notorious. Next to the YouTube channel our own forum was created for all our clan talk and to top it off Ron Mexico 88 got his well-deserved promotion to co-leader and last but not least within a week reborn reUnited was back on the Verified Reddit Clans list and you can add our flair behind your name on Reddit so it is clearly visible to all to which clan you belong!!! cheers 

Enough about past excitement moving to some future excitement as we are open for Elder applications and it will be a real election. This is how we will run it. Everybody interested in becoming elder needs to send me a PM via this forum with your motivation why you want to become elder. All applications will be reviewed by the elders and we will select the best candidates to run a campaign for themselves for a week or so. After the campaign a poll will be opened on forum where everybody can vote for their favorite. Depending on the motivation, the campaign and vote results the elders will decide on who will make it to elder. This could be more than one. So anyone that ever wanted to become elder do not hesitate any longer and send me a PM with your motivation as this is your long awaited opportunity to move through the ranks of reUnited.

Reminder (slightly updated); our rules are posted at Reddit reUnited Clan Rules. There is no more need for signing anymore. Simply be familiar with our rules and follow them as not living the rules could get you into trouble. Also, if you feel you are not going to be able to make the minimum donations due to school, vacation or for any reason please let us know at Inactivity Notice.

comparison of all Reddit clans, look for the latest comparison table and you will find reUnited in the ‘farming’ section

Numbers time...

Reddit reUnited stats:
    Total Reddit reUnited Trophies: 16,849
    Total Reddit reUnited Trophy record: 21,379 – Oct 28, 2013
    Reddit reUnited Global Trophy Rank: 22,527
    Reddit reUnited Global Trophy Rank record: 1,406 – Oct 28, 2013

Top Trophies:
    1) heathenhammer – 2,376
    2) gorramts – 2,044
    3) larreh – 1,952
    4) Tom – 1,834
    5) Conman – 1,824
    Highest Trophy count record: Splurt – 2,720 – Oct 28, 2013

Top Donators:
    1) Tom – 3,036
    2) Vithus – 1,570
    3) Splurt – 1,561
    4) lanyang – 1,479
    5) Bilal – 1,455
    Highest Donation count record: Lobwan 10,585 – Jun 9, 2013
    Total Donations: 31,237
    Number of people over 1,000: 10
    Number of people over 2,000: 1
    Total donations count record: 61,111 – Sep 1, 2013

Largest Raid:
    Raiding has been good past cycle looking at all the posts of big raids and the battle for the top spot was a close one with vithus producing a monster score of 1,277,386 but Jörgen came in a bit stronger and claimed victory:
    - Total Raid score (Gold + Elixer + 100 x Dark Elixer): 1,283,413
    - Total Damage: 100%
    - Gold: 587,384
    - Elixer: 662,029
    - Dark Elilxer: 340

Largest Raid record: Splurt – Jan 23, 2014
    - Total Raid score (Gold + Elixer + 100 x Dark Elixer): 1,807,288
    - Total Damage: 94%
    - Gold: 572,892
    - Elixer: 893,496
    - Dark Elilxer: 3,409

For the upcoming cycle you can post your screen shots at Big Raid pics

Since we all moved to reUnited halfway through the regular cycle there are no kicks because of not meeting the minimum donations (most of you made it anyway). However this is a one-time exception and now that we got ourselves organized it is back to normal and at the end of the new cycle 400 donations are required again to keep your seat in the magnificent Reddit reUnited. All newbies welcome to Reddit reUnited, enjoy the ride with us!

Okay this wraps it up. Thanks everyone for your massive support in moving over and the epic start of Reddit reUnited! Hope all goes well for everyone and if I missed anything please let me know!

Clash on …

Gandalf

Last edited by Gandalf on Mon 17 Feb 2014, 04:19; edited 1 time in total
    Tom_RRU
    Tom_RRU

Cycle 1 (week 52) RrU events review Empty Re: Cycle 1 (week 52) RrU events review

Post by Tom_RRU Sun 16 Feb 2014, 21:59

Awesome review Gand!

Glad to be home Smile
    Slackers
    Slackers

Cycle 1 (week 52) RrU events review Empty Re: Cycle 1 (week 52) RrU events review

Post by Slackers Sun 16 Feb 2014, 22:07

Great review, can't wait for our first trophy push/clan war to see where we stand with this awesome clan.
    Lobwan
    Lobwan

Post by Lobwan Sun 16 Feb 2014, 22:20

Nice one Gand!

Come on everyone get your elder applications in and make them good!

Clash on...
    Splurt_CoC
    Splurt_CoC

Post by Splurt_CoC Mon 17 Feb 2014, 01:37

Great read as always. Thanks, Gandalf!
    Bilal_RRU
    Bilal_RRU

Post by Bilal_RRU Mon 17 Feb 2014, 04:15

Great read as usual Gand.
    vithus
    vithus

Post by vithus Mon 17 Feb 2014, 10:26

Excellent review as always, G.
    Bilal_RRU
    Bilal_RRU

Post by Bilal_RRU Mon 17 Feb 2014, 13:08

Gand, as your are now Gandalf The White, Is It not befitting to change your avatar.

May I Suggest..  Very Happy 

Cycle 1 (week 52) RrU events review UfciIDY
    BobTheB0$$_DUCK EDITION
    BobTheB0$$_DUCK EDITION

Post by BobTheB0$$_DUCK EDITION Mon 17 Feb 2014, 13:15

A duck approves this review. Congratulations.
    brasser united
    brasser united

Post by brasser united Tue 18 Feb 2014, 07:39

I second Bilals motion
    Raztog

Post by Raztog Mon 24 Feb 2014, 06:52

Great review as always Gandalf.  Sorry I am late to the party was having difficulty registering on my Ipad.

Raz... Smile
    Gandalf
    Gandalf
    Admin

Post by Gandalf Tue 25 Feb 2014, 03:24

Glad you managed. welcome back to the forum  sunny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 16:27