Reddit reUnited CoC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Reddit reUnited Clash of Clans forum

2 posters

Why don't we do clan wars against easier clans?

Conman

Why don't we do clan wars against easier clans? Empty Why don't we do clan wars against easier clans?

Post by Conman Thu 01 May 2014, 18:53

Seriously. It seems the clans were facing are half TH 10 and it really isn't working well for us. Why don't we go for easier enemies? We can easily beat a clan slightly better than us so why do we go for 5x better than us? An then people are surprised when we lose. 

I'm not saying that there aren't other reasons were losing so badly, because there are, but I'm not going to go into any of that in this post because the #1 reason is an easy fix.

Think about it,
    Conman
    Slackers
    Slackers

Why don't we do clan wars against easier clans? Empty Re: Why don't we do clan wars against easier clans?

Post by Slackers Fri 02 May 2014, 10:13

Conman wrote:Seriously. It seems the clans were facing are half TH 10 and it really isn't working well for us. Why don't we go for easier enemies? We can easily beat a clan slightly better than us so why do we go for 5x better than us? An then people are surprised when we lose. 

I'm not saying that there aren't other reasons were losing so badly, because there are, but I'm not going to go into any of that in this post because the #1 reason is an easy fix.

Think about it,
    Conman

Your clan is AUTOMATICALLY matched vs another MATCHING CLAN AROUND YOUR OWN CLANS LVL this is based on walls, defenses, troops etc. So there is no way of chosing. 

And to be fair, the enemies we have faced where not all as hard. It's the clan that is lacking strategy. Your problem is not a problem at all. An enemy clan looking stronger seems just more as a challenge to work harder for that massive loot.

The REAL  first problem is still that TH9 guys up in the top stil 1 starring TH8's or completely taking TH8's away form the lower lvls. Meaning the lower lvls will gain less stars for the clan anyways. The TH9's shouldnt go that low as they still do sometimes.

Besides that the second problem is that some of our clan members do not attend in the wars at all. They remain inactive. I have seen several people in the clan which did not use any attack during clan wars for the last couple of wars (at least 3 of them).

And last but not least the third problem is that some clan members just rush without thinking clearly and asking for advice and end up taking 0 or 1 star when they could easily gain 2 / 3 stars.

The more stars you gain on the first attacks the more attacks you save to try out on the harder targets.

Current date/time is Thu 25 Apr 2024, 20:27